1. Be ready to compromise.
There is no winner or loser in marriage, you are one
When there is a clear disagreement, the husband’s decision must stand and the wife must support it even if he turns out to be wrong. However, the man must not be domineering. He must not be a dictator in his house.
2. Things to avoid when solving problems:
(a) Do not shout.
(b) Do not share your problems with your relatives or friends.
(c) Do not break down in tears.
(d) Do not use sex as a weapon (do not refuse him/her).
(e) Do not refuse to eat prepared food.
(f) Never use the word DIVORCE in quarrels.
(g) Avoid the counsel of the ungodly.
3. Have a forgiving attitude and spirit.
Forgiveness is very essential for the survival of the marriage.Do not be impatient and inconsiderate to your spouse.
4. Be prepared to talk frankly about the issue.
5. The other party must be willing to accept fault and apologize.
6. Do not let any problem color your future action.